Present: Irena, Mehmet, Alan, Chris
Meeting called to order at 1:05pm EST
Funding letter effort
- Irena will set up two google docs to facilitate our fund raising efforts: 1- Funding letter draft Will put together; 2- Potential funders list —She will then email us all the two links for everyone’s contribution
- Funding letter – will be shared in real-time using the google document. Make sure to select “track changes” of document edits, so others can follow what is happening. Other input can be shared by making a “comment” in the side-bar.
- Potential funders list – we discussed that our board will add their own suggestions to the ongoing list of seed companies, non-profits and businesses names that may have the capacity or interest to contribute to our fundraising efforts.
- We hope to have a final draft in the next 7 days so next steps can be taken to email requests out to potential donors and follow-up with them.
- We discussed the importance of getting this letter out ASAP as many non-profits will also be asking for donations to their efforts starting around Thanksgiving (November 24) and through the remainder of 2020.
Website payment SSL support
- We discussed how important an SSL certificate was for potential donors and GSN platform users to ensure all donations and payments were protected with proper security.
- Chris made a motion to “spend $55 for 2 years of SSL protection that comes from the same company as our domain keeper”, Alan seconded the motion.
- Mehmet offered that his seed company, Two Seeds in a Pod, pay the $55 as a donation to our efforts. Everyone was in agreement to accept this offer. He will set up the SSL payment protections on our website and pay the $55 costs, which will give us protections for a 2 year period.
Meeting was adjourned at 2:35pm EST.